We are currently moving our web information to Canada.ca, GCintranet and GCpedia (internal government network).
The Translation Bureau's web pages will remain available until this move is complete.
Request Our Services
Regardless of your department or organization in the federal public service, you can order our services online!
All you have to do is go to our Online Ordering System and fill out the electronic form. It is an efficient tool that allows you to manage the sending and receiving of your requests electronically.
You are already registered in the system
The Translation Bureau can offer its services only to Parliament and to Departments and agencies of the Government of Canada.
You can access this page only if you are on the Government of Canada internal network.
If you are a private business that has a contract with a department or agency of the federal public service, you are also entitled to use the services of the Translation Bureau. If this applies to you, please contact the Contact Centre.
If this is your first time
- Register to the On-Line Ordering System. You will need your client account number. If you do not have one, contact the Contact Centre by e-mail at Bureaudelatraduction.TranslationBureau@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
It's quick and easy! Once you are registered, you can use the same user code and password for future requests.
Reap the benefits of ordering online
- All of your account information is stored in memory for future requests
- Keeps a record of all of your previous requests
- Gives you an electronic monthly billing option
How to use our after-hours translation services
- Organizations of the Government of Canada (GC), contact our After‑Hours Emergency Service by calling the toll-free number, 1-855-997-3300 (Canada and United States), or 819-997-3300.
The online order form does not give you access to the following services.
Contact the Contact Centre for information on these services.
Client Satisfaction and Feedback
- Date modified: